Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I like!


so its 6:41 am and i cant help but think how nice it is not to have to be at work right now. When working for Pepsi was my summer job i would have to be there for 5am every morning get off at 4 or 5ish pm. Now that im got my new job doing home remodeling and such i dont have to be there until 8am and i get off at 5 or so. I like. better people better pay and better hours. i like. Now i can get up at 6 everymorning and have some coffee and toast and actually wake up before i leave for work.
updates on me:
new job
new phone
beard
ugly haircut
messed up thumb (i now know how cows feel with no opposable thumbs)

2 Comments:

Blogger scott said...

i hear that you even get to practice nursing on the job. man this new job has all kinds of great perks!

June 28, 2007 at 6:23 AM

 
Blogger Justin said...

I like you having your new job too

July 14, 2007 at 1:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home